Adobe Creative Cloud
Send Adobe tasks to Adobe Creative Cloud users and collaborate with them in Optimizely's Content Marketing Platform (CMP).
About Adobe Creative Cloud
Distributing the work for creative assets shouldn't be hard
The investment in the Adobe Suite of tools for creating digital assets puts the power of creativity in the hands of your Adobe experts. But sometimes it's hard for marketers to track the work, collaborate on edits and obtain the final versions of these assets without navigating the Adobe CC Suite. It can also be expensive for organizations to carry licenses for users who really are not central to the creative process but instead, consumers of the final products.
Why Marketers 💜 Optimizely's CMP Adobe Creative Cloud Integration
Our Adobe Creative Cloud integration with Photoshop makes it possible for Adobe users to focus on what they do best: creating digital assets that wow customers. CMP users keep track of Adobe work assignments, annotate and collaborate on digital assets while they are in production and obtain final versions when they are ready. The result is a seamless, streamlined workflow from the moment it is requested to the moment it is published and made available.
Adobe Creative Cloud Plugin
The Creative Cloud integration allows users to synchronize assets with Optimizely Content Marketing.
Assign production steps to Adobe Creative Cloud users to produce videos and visuals for use in your campaigns and collaborate with them in Optimizely CMP
Assign creative actions to your internal or external designers
Support for uploading assets to CMP Tasks from Creative Cloud apps
Version and side-by-side comparison support for drafts
Collaborative on-asset proofing and comments
Support for InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro & XD
Adobe Creative Cloud features
How does it work?
- Marketers assign a step in a task to an Adobe CC User on their team
- The Adobe user receives a notification of the new assignment.
- They receive all the necessary information about the assignment in their Adobe Photoshop workspace.
- As the work begins in Adobe, the Adobe team member and CMP team member can collaborate and share updates, comments, and edits to the in-progress asset(s)
- The Marketer then receives notification when the final asset is completed and ready for use in CMP.
- The Marketer can now use the final asset in all downstream publishing and promotion activities.
Adobe Creative Cloud pricing