About Microsoft Teams
Never miss a notification
Link your Microsoft Teams account to Optimizely CMP for an automated feed of notifications, ensuring you always know what needs to be done and when.
Why Marketers 💜 Optimizely CMP's Microsoft Teams Integration
Optimizely CMP's integration with Microsoft Teams provides real-time alerts, notifying marketers of Optimizely CMP activity directly within the Microsoft Teams interface. By connecting Optimizely CMP with Microsoft Teams, you'll be able to monitor an ongoing, automated feed of alerts (e.g. @ mentions, asset shares, & more) with the ability to click through to Optimizely CMP directly from the notification. Read on to learn more about how it works!
Microsoft Teams features
How does it work?
Receive notifications directly in Microsoft Teams and launch into Optimizely CMP. Currently, the integration supports the following notification types:
- An asset or folder has been shared with you
- A campaign or task has been shared with you
- A step (in a workflow) has been assigned to you
- You have been @ mentioned in Optimizely CMP
- Your step in a task has become active
- Organize notifications directly within your personal, dedicated Microsoft Teams app
- Reduce email clutter by switching off email notifications (in favor of Microsoft Teams)
- Click-through any notification directly to the action you need to carry out
Microsoft Teams pricing
Optimizely is pleased to offer this integration directly through the platform at no cost. Instructions are included on our Knowledge Base for existing clients.
Optimizely CMP Software has free and paid plans available. In order to use this app, you must have an active account of Optimizely CMP. Don't have an account? You can sign up here.